Your privacy matters to us: how we collect, use, and store your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. We will only use it legally and responsibly.
Who we are
Alessandro Rolle Photographer
San Marco 2753
30124 Venezia VE
Kemp House, 160 City Road
London EC1V 2NX
What personal information do we collect about you?
We only collect information that is necessary to fulfil our obligations to you and keep you informed about our activities.
- The personal information we collect may include:
- your name;
- your email address, phone number, postal address, billing address, delivery address;
- feedback you may have submitted related to Alessandro Rolle Photographer services and products;
- details of correspondence sent to you, or received from you;
- any other information voluntarily provided by you to Alessandro Rolle Photographer when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services or otherwise contacting us;
- In addition to the above, our website is cookie-free. We do not leave cookies on your computer.
- Special categories of personal data
Under data protection law, certain categories of personal information are recognised as sensitive, including health information and information regarding race, religious beliefs, and political opinions (‘special category data’).
We do not collect such information in any cases.
We do not knowingly collect data from persons under the age of 18
. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will take all measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from persons under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com
How do we collect your personal information?
- Information you give us. We collect personal information that you may provide to us including when you:
- Information we get from your use of our website(s) and services. We collect information about the services you use and how you use them in a number of ways including:
- When you visit our website and interact with us.
- When you view and interact with our emails and content;
- Information from third parties
- We may also receive information about you from third parties, for example when you follow the Alessandro Rolle Photographer’s social media channels, subject to your privacy settings on those channels;
How do we use your information and what is our legal basis for processing it?
We will only process your information if we have a legal basis for doing so under current European Union data protection legislation, including:
- Processing your information because it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, for example:
- Where we have your consent to process your information, for example:
- Where you have agreed to receive email updates in relation to the Alessandro Rolle Photographer;
- Where you have asked to receive information about our products, services or activities;
- Where you have given consent to the processing of your data you may withdraw it at any time. See below ‘What rights do you have in relation to your personal information?'
Do we share your information with other organisation?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations.
We will not sell your personal information to any third parties or external organisations.
- We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
- We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
How long do we keep your information?
How do we keep your information secure?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures, following strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us to try to prevent:
- We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- unauthorised access;
- improper use or disclosure;
- unauthorised modification;
- accidental loss, damage, and destruction.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not apply to third-party websites you are directed to from our website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
What rights do you have in relation to your personal information?
- You have certain rights in relation to your personal information. They are:
- The right to obtain confirmation that we are processing your personal information (see below our Subject Access Request process);
- The right to access your information (see below our Subject Access Request process);
- The right to have your personal information rectified if it is incomplete or inaccurate;
- The right to have your personal information removed or deleted in certain circumstances, for example when you have withdrawn consent to it being processed and we have no other basis for processing it;
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to certain processing including the right to not be subject to automated decision-making and the right to object where we are processing your information on the basis of our legitimate interest;
- Where you have provided your consent to the processing, the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal); and
- The right to require us not to send you marketing communications.
- Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and requests may be refused where exceptions apply.
Subject Access Request
You can ask us to confirm if we are keeping any personal information about you and you can also request to receive a copy of that personal information – this is called a Subject Access Request.
To make a Subject Access Request you will need to provide adequate proof of identity such as a copy of your passport, birth certificate, or driving license before your request can be processed. Please try to be as clear as possible about the information you are seeking, as this will help us respond to your request more efficiently. Once we have received your Subject Access Request and proof of identity, you will receive a response from us within a month.
If you are not happy with how we handle any of your requests, queries, or concerns, you can contact the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali at www.garanteprivacy.it
, which oversees the protection of personal information in Italy.
A privacy breach occurs when there is unauthorized access to or collection, use, disclosure or disposal of personal information. You will be notified about data breaches when Alessandro Rolle Photographer believes you are likely to be at risk or serious harm. For example, a data breach may be likely to result in serious financial harm or harm to your mental or physical well-being. In the event that Alessandro Rolle Photographer becomes aware of a security breach which has resulted or may result in unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information Alessandro Rolle Photographer will promptly investigate the matter and notify the Information Commissioner’s Office not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
We may be required to update the terms of this policy from time to time. We will notify you about any significant changes in the way we treat personal information usually by sending a notice to the primary email address you have provided or by placing a prominent notice on our website(s).
How to contact us
(Website publication and entry into force date 24 February 2020)